Madison Farm has two pools located within the subdivision. The front pool is the only pool that may be reserved for parties, leaving the back pool available for the residents during a party.
Parties are limited to 3-hours and must be booked in advance. Reservations are not held until a signed agreement and deposit is received.
If you are in the pool after hours, it is considered trespassing.
Please call the Sherriff’s office at (985) 898-2338
if you see someone in the pool after hours.
This is for the safety of our homeowners!
Pool key FOBs can be obtained by contacting
Renaissace Property Management.
Replacement/Lost key cost is $15.00.
MADISON FARM POOL RULES & REGULATIONS
1. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY – SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK!
No person should swim alone. There should be at least 2 people in the enclosed pool area.
2. DO NOT LET ANYONE IN WITHOUT THEIR KEY. Only paid HOA members may have access to the recreational facilities.
3. POOL HOURS are from 6:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
4. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES!
5. NO CHILD LESS THAN 14 YEARS OF AGE is allowed in the pool without supervision of an adult. That adult must be 18 or older (i.e. A 15 year old cannot be responsible for a 13 year old). Anyone UNDER 14 MUST be with someone 18 or older.
6. A MEMBER MUST ACCOMPANY GUESTS AT ALL TIMES. This facility is for members and their guests only. Please limit your guests unless a party is scheduled. A member from 14 to 18 years of age may have only one guest of the same age range unless accompanied by an adult. Groups of 6 or more are considered a party and must be registered in advance with a Pool Committee Member.
7. MEMBERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BEHAVIOR OF THEIR CHILDREN AND GUESTS AT ALL TIMES. Parents of any youth causing vandalism and/or damage to Madison Farm property are 100% liable for replacement of said property and will be charged to the homeowner’s dues.
8. MEMBERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING THE POOL AREA CLEAN. Pick-up and dispose of trash properly (including cigarettes).
9. The Madison Farm Homeowners Association is NOT RESPONSIBLE for personal property at poolside.
10. EXCESSIVE NOISE LEVELS ARE UNACCEPTABLE. Use good judgment to ensure you, your guests, or your audio devices do not disturb others. Foul language is not appropriate in family environments such as the pool area or playground.
11. NO PETS in the pool or pool area.
12. ABSOLUTELY NO running, horseplay, excessive splashing, dunking, or diving.
13. NO GLASS ALLOWED IN THE POOL AREA. No exceptions! All beverages and suntan lotions should be in cans, paper, or plastic containers.
14. KEEP THE GATES LOCKED AT ALL TIMES. Remember to close the gate when you leave.
15. PROPER SWIM ATTIRE IS REQUIRED WHEN IN POOL. Street clothes are not permitted. No cut-off or frayed attire – these clog the filtration system. No regular diapers allowed in pool. Appropriate swim diapers only.
16. RULES AND REGULATIONS listed on pool cabana wall must be followed.
ANYONE VIOLATING THE REGULATIONS MAY BE SUBJECT TO SUSPENSION OF POOL PRIVILEGES.
P.O. Box 623
Mandeville, LA 70470
Renaissance Property Management
A Division of Renaissance Realty Services
506 E. Rutland Street
Covington, LA 70433